Learn how to make “Gazpacho Andaluz”, a very nutritious and tasty Spanish cold soup made with ripe tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, stale bread and extra virgin olive oil. This light and healthy soup is extremely refreshing, perfect for hot summer days (or nights).
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 1 kg (35 oz) of ripe tomatoes
– 1 Italian green pepper
– 1/2 medium cucumber
– 1 clove of garlic
– 100 g (3.5 oz) of stale bread
– 250 ml (8.5 oz) of extra virgin olive oil
– 250 ml (8.5 oz) of cold mineral water
– 50 ml (1.7 oz) of wine vinegar
– Salt to taste
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!